Chief Hamilton acknowledges officers’ actions nationwide have been questionable.
- Video: Denver Police Officer Tasers Unarmed, Cooperative Homeless Man 3 months ago
- US Marshals Seize Everything Deputy Owns To Pay For Illegal Shooting 3 months ago
- Escambia Sheriff’s deputy found guilty of sex offenses 9 months ago
- Videos: Entire Family Murdered Because Cop Refused To Help 12 months ago
- Video: Inmate Shocked With Stun Gun 3 Times And Left To Die 12 months ago
- (VIDEO) Incompetent Cop Releases K9 In Crowd And It Attacks An Innocent Bystander 12 months ago
- Prison Guard Fired And Arrested For Strapping Inmate To Chair And Pepper Spraying Him 1 year ago
- Corrections Officer Charged With Endangering Child, Claims He Doesn’t Know How To Lock A Door 1 year ago
- Deputy Arrested After Assaulting Handcuffed Inmate 1 year ago
- It’s Official: NYPD Officer Liang Has Manslaughter Sentence Reduced To Community Service 1 year ago
Michael Slager describes ‘pumping’ feeling in audio recording as he discusses what will happen next with a senior officer
The pursuit came to an end outside nearby Continental Ranch Self Storage at 5650 W. Coca Cola Place, where Rapiejko hit the suspect with his cruiser
Bates paid big money to play a cop in his spare time, attorney Daniel Smolen says, but he didn’t have the training to handle the job.
A police dog tears apart an unarmed black man’s face while officers watch.
The video, from an unidentified officer’s body camera at the scene, starts just before Eric Harris was shot during the April 2 incident. Harris was purportedly killed by Reserve Deputy Robert Bates, 73, who mistakenly fired his weapon instead of a taser, according to reports. “I shot him, I’m sorry,” a voice says in the recording after a single shot […]